Sunday, 29 May 2011

coming soon..

I thought I would tell you guys what's coming up soon on this blog.......
1.Fabulous days out.
I will be going on lots more exiting trips in the near and far future so keep your eyes peeled for some wicked reviews and fab photos.
climbing high in Blackpool
2.Exiting adventures
There are tons of fun things i would like to do this summer and I will be sure to keep you guys posted. I will be going to WOMAD music festival, maybe a camping trip of some sort and perhaps doing some filming!
rocking it at WOMAD
3. Spanish exchange students
last years tour
I am getting another Spanish exchange student this year and plan to share our adventures with you. I plan to be playing tour guide and visiting all the sights. MAYBE EVEN A TRIP TO ALTON TOWERS!!!  So check back to my blog soon!
follow me watch me read me
India Taylor 
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment