Thursday, 26 May 2011

MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

I have not been on here for long so I am doing a extra special rendition of all my favourite things in pictures. Like  Julie Andrews song In the sound of music 1959. 
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens; Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens; Brown paper packages tied up with strings; These are a few of my favourite things. 
Here we go....

1. Stalking Justin Bieber
Yes I did do this for 20 hours but It paid off.
Making garlic bread and pizza faces
Who's never done this !!
3. Halloween
I always dress to impress.
4. sleepovers
why are they called sleepovers - NOBODY SLEEPS LOL!
5. Time with family
Its good!
6.going on rides
not just any rides only the AWESOME ONES :) :) :)
7. WARM CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE
yummyyyy...
That's all for now folks but I MUST NOT forget my other fave things that I left out.
garlic bread - music festivals - animals - drama and singing- my cat bagpuss and much much more
India Taylor 
xx

















2 comments: