I decided to do some crafts today and the first craft I am going to share with you is this beautiful autumn wreath, I made a set of 3 but you can make 1 if you like.
orange, yellow and brown paper
card or a paper plate
1. Firstly draw some leaves onto the plain paper
2. Next cut out the paper shapes
3. Draw the leaf outlines onto the coloured paper using the templates
4. Cut out the coloured leaf shapes
5. Cut a wheel shape with card or cut away the middle of a paper plate
6. Stick the leaves around the wheel
7. Trim away excess card.