Friday, 7 October 2011

Rainbow fashion bytes- Red!

Red is a cool colour. Today's fashion byte is focused on red! So first I have listed things I relate with red! If you want you can do the same at home.
Red=
Blood
Roses
Romance
Passion
Horror
Anger
Embarrassment
Tomatoes

So now onto the fashion part. I want a cute red look to wear but I don't want to look like a tomato, or a stress head, nor do I want to look like a bloody corpse or an embarrassed person. So I am going to concentrate on a look that is filled with the good things like roses or romance, Too much of a bright colour or any colour is overwhelming but a red top and tights with a different colour skirt and jacket could work! So which colour will I choose. I personally would choose black because its a shade, and shades like white, black and grey go with almost anything! Black and red together look particularly fab together.

ta-daaaaa
Do you see what we did there we turned what could of been a angry tomato suit into an super cool everyday look!
Check back soon for a whole rainbow of fashion, a carrot cake recipe,a particularly bright night, cupcake mania, and some Halloween happenings!
love India x

No comments:

Post a Comment