- 200g (7 oz) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- One pear peeled and grated
- 2 apples peeled and grated
- 75g (5 oz) caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 75g (2 1/2 oz) butter, melted
- we added a piled tablespoon of raisins but you can use chocolate chips if you like.
Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Place 12 paper baking cases in a muffin tin.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda; set aside.
Spoon evenly into baking cases in muffin tin.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly tapped.
The muffins might be good as a Halloween treat!