Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Meeting Lloyd Daniels with my friend Las

Me and my buddy Las ( Charlie) recently attended a 'gig' at the Long-field suite in Prestwich. The event was a 6 track set and meet and greet with Lloyd daniels who was previously on the 'hit' TV talent show The X factor. I am not a huge fan of the show as it revolves around the judges and sob storys instead of the acts but the concert was very good.

Some of the fans were rather well rude, constantly pushing and shoving but I didn't really mind as I survived the Bieber fans a while back. Well we left with 2 pictures, 3 autographs and a cat bell so I was satisfied however if we had known a little push and shove would have got us kisses we would have been more enthusiastic.

me and las and lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment