Friday, 2 December 2011

Review on Quick winter warmer puds

I like having warm desserts In the winter and I am sure you do as well. Here are my opinions on 5 shop bought warm desserts.


The Cadbury Heinz pudding was my first stop when looking for a chocolatey pudding. It was not to sweet and really tasted like cadburys dairy milk but the cake was rather dry so there was not enough moisture. It needs more chocolate sauce. I often find this with the melt in the middle puddings but did not expect it with this. I would recommend getting a chocolate pudding with sauce in the middle and the outside to GU ones were nice too.


I liked the Mr. Kipling Sticky toffee pudding but prefer the Cartmel one, I don't like raisins in soft pudding only harder cakes and cookies though so I would much rather get Mr Kipling's Syrup sponge pudding.

Ambrosia Crumble Puds Apple & Blackberry Twin Pot image
I was disappointed by the Ambrosia crumble puds' because I love Ambrosia products. The crumble was not like crumble on an apple crumble cake and It did not warm up so the result was basically Apple and Blackberry compote and Devon custard and cold biscuit crumbs on the top. There was also not enough crumble for the amount of custard and compote. Because this pudding was not very nice I am also going to review some other Ambrosia desserts.


This lovely custard Is my favourite Ambrosia product as I love toffee and caramel flavours. The custard was creamy and tasty! I could eat it on its own.


After having the regular rice pudding by Ambrosia this Banana flavour one was rather a let down because the banana flavour was synthetic and too sickly sweet. I felt a little bit sick afterwards and prefer the original rice pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment