Monday, 30 January 2012

My Birthday

This year my 14th Birthday was very special. It came on the 25th of January. I had a lovely day- I started the day by going on a treasure hunt for my gifts then went to Scoops American diner in Whitefield for pancakes= delicious, I got two huge american buttermilk blueberry pancakes and oh so yummy maple syrup. Then we hopped on the train and went to Liverpool where we attended the Alice in Wonderland exhibition at The Tate gallery. We had yummy salad for a picnic lunch then went shopping in the new complex at Liverpool before going home on the train and travelling to drama.

written with new window markers


thanks for the tee mum!
http://www.scoopsdiner.co.uk/

                                          
                                         
                                     



Ps. The staff at Scoops are really friendly and they have a great menu- I personally recommend them! They have a great selection of burgers and mains, pancakes, ice-cream, cupcakes and chocolate bar milkshakes! They even gave me a free cupcake with a candle in! Its a great retro place and really pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment