Sunday, 15 April 2012

A Lovely easter

I had a lovely spring break and Easter this year. On Good Friday, I made chocolate rice crispy cakes (mini egg nests!) and watched 3 Easter movies, Hop, Winnie the pooh and the great Easter egg adventure and made some Easter crafts (egg decorating etc).

On Easter Saturday I went to Smithills open farm that I listed in http://purpledragonfly25.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/top-uk-days-out.html for their great Easter egg hunts, tractor ride and to see the baby animals. They were selling some of their baby sheepdog puppies which were adorable. The farm was as busy as I have ever seen it before but on the Easter egg hunt I still managed to find a "special egg" these were hens eggs entitling you too get an Easter egg. I got the yolk all over my hands.

On Easter Sunday I awoke to find this waiting for me...

Then I went to Tatton Park, http://www.tattonpark.org.uk/    for their Alice In Wonderland themed Easter activities spread around the Mansion, Gardens and farm. 









No comments:

Post a Comment