Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Update :P

Here's a quick update on my life, I have found 2 new places to eat in Manchester, The Oklahoma Cafe who do amazing sweet potatoes and organic beans, Blue Daisy Cafe with indulgent goats cheese toasties these will be added to my list of favourite cafe's alongside Aardvark cafe and their super salad station and The eighth day with the vegan baked goods :)




I have been to two very good fund-raisers, My sisters breast cancer gala evening @ the works-Sowerby Bridge and a charity fashion show raising funds for Oldham salvation army's latest project.

Nic's fundraiser did really well appearing on the radio and newspaper and raising lots and that's excluding the ebay auction for coronation street memorabilia kindly donated by Granada TV. The acts on the night included dancers, singers and 3 comedy acts.

My cousin Rebecca-('Bek) helped to organise the fashion show and sale which was also a great success, I helped to set up and also took part in modelling (and later on buying) the clothes.

Also yesterday I attended a story making workshop ran by CBBC's Andrew Clover at the Imperial War Museum North and won a copy of Michael Morpurgo's novel War Horse which I have now began to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment