Monday, 9 July 2012

My MAKE-UP favourites :)

I planned to use my own pictures for this post but I got bored waiting for my camera to charge to here it is anyway.

My Favourite Foundation is Rimmel Lasting finish Minerals,it is a loose powder foundation and came with a mini kabuki brush but I use my own brush because it was rubbish.


My Favourite concealers are Elf's under eye concealer and highlighter and Elf''s mineral concealer, I use the mineral concealer as a loose setting powder on my face and keep the other one for my eyes.

  and 

My Favourite Mascara is Clinique high Impact Mascara


My Favourite eye shadows are any by Urban Decay because they are super pigmented, great colours and have good staying power


My Favourite lip products are The Body Shops lip and cheek stain because it is great to pop into a handbag, My MAC cruella devil lipgloss from the Disney Villan range and my Loreal Colour Riche lipstick.
   L'OrĂ©al Paris Colour Riche Creme 214 Plum


My Current Must have is the Elf Mascara primer, it makes sure every lash is separate and triples the regular effects of your mascara.


Why not treat yourself to one of the items mentioned :)
<3
Love and Kisses India
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment