2. Anything Tim Burton or Disney, Tim Burton Halloween moves are creepy cool and Disney movies
My tops are Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice and for Disney, Terror Tower My Babysitters a vampire and Halloweentown. These films are a total cheese fest!
3. The dude who wrote goosebumps, he also made these treats
|The 2nd one|
4. Scooby doo movies and Ghost-busters!
5. Teen wolf, Young Frankenstein, Bewitched and anything else with a similarly cliché name
6. Rocky Horror Picture Show!- Sing along edition preferable :p
|Why not dress up|
8. I also quite like classic horrors trust me they are not scary, I saw one called 'Empire of the Ants' (creative name right) About giant people eating ants, it was hilarious, how could anyone of ever been scared by the lame special affects.
|Th front cover (of the DVD box) says it all|
Happy microwave pop-corning