Thursday, 18 October 2012

Not too Scary Halloween Movies

You know me I am all about the comedy not the slash for like-minded people I devised this kooky spooky list of little horrors :)

spooky bed
1.High Spirits- A ghost love story set amongst a haunted castle, Not scary very funny with a good plot-line.

2. Anything Tim Burton or Disney, Tim Burton Halloween moves are creepy cool and Disney movies
My tops are Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice and for Disney, Terror Tower My Babysitters a vampire and Halloweentown. These films are a total cheese fest!
Frankenweenie
Collaboration time

3. The dude who wrote goosebumps, he also made these treats
R.L. Stine's Mostly Ghostly [DVD]
The 2nd one
R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour - Don't Think About It Poster
my fave!
 

4. Scooby doo movies and Ghost-busters!
5. Teen wolf, Young Frankenstein, Bewitched and anything else with a similarly cliché name
6. Rocky Horror Picture Show!- Sing along edition preferable :p
The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Single Disc Edition [DVD] [1975]
Why not dress up
7. Special episodes, why not find all the Halloween specials of your favourite american TV flicks and comedy's then watch them all in a big round up try Friends, Disney channel stuff, 8 simple rules, Hope and Faith, Will and Grace and Sabrina the teenage witch. (Some will have to be you-tubed after shows going bust)

8. I also quite like classic horrors trust me they are not scary, I saw one called 'Empire of the Ants' (creative name right) About giant people eating ants, it was hilarious, how could anyone of ever been scared by the lame special affects.
Empire of the Ants Poster
Th front cover (of the DVD box) says it all
Hope you liked my list
Happy microwave pop-corning

India
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment