Monday, 10 December 2012

Pandora £250 Blogger Challenge

I love the style of Pandora and Chamilia bracelets, obviously Pandora is the most popular elegant choice. If you are not familiar wit the concept, a European charm bracelet is a bracelet with bead like charms witch you can thread onto it, they are a great twist on the traditional charm bracelet, a modern take on the classic.

John Greed jewellery are running a give-away where bloggers can design their dream Pandora charm bracelet with a chance of winning it to keep!

I think it is good that you can gradually build the bracelet it makes the cost payable over time as you can increase the value of the bracelet through the year. (as birthday or Christmas presents maybe)

I would first take the silver bracelet as the purple woven bracelet does not go down to the size of my small wrist. £55
Pandora Silver Bracelet 590702HV

My first charm would be the Christmas stocking as Christmas is my favourite holiday ever! And I love teddy bears. £25

Pandora Christmas Stocking Charm 791038
My 2nd addition would be the breast cancer awareness charm as my sister is fighting breast cancer for the 3rd time and I like the fact the charm features the pink ribbon. £35
Pandora Silver and Pink Enamel Breast Cancer Awareness Charm 790755EN24
Next the ghost charm, for my 2nd favourite holiday Halloween! £25
Pandora Silver Ghost Charm 790202

and the horse, as I love horses and riding but would never afford the real deal £25
Pandora Silver Horse Charm 790479

Next up would have to be the cute purse because it has REAL GOLD on it Pandora Silver, 14ct Gold and Purple Zirconia Purse Charm 790597ACZ
It also has a pretty purple white jewel

The competition is now ended and I never posted it but here it is, personally I prefer Chamilia charms







No comments:

Post a Comment