Monday, 7 January 2013

Goodbye Christmas





As the tree goes down its easy to go emotionally down with it so I am going to take this time to look back on good things, gifts and memories shared this Christmas.
meeting santa

my mini tree

dressing up


gifts!


 A few of my awesome presents...
pictured- decopatch set, sanctuary set, hello kitty liberty range, hats , dvds, pandora bracelet, new phone , jigsaw, books, headphones, build a bear stuff, sims 3, galaxy cat tee, real wool cardigan, annuals x8


stockings
pictured- lush knot wrap, boo the dog books, snow globe, bear sailor suite, purple urban decay ink for eyes, mini game, mini pen, salted caramels (now eaten) , socks.
If you would like to see my christmas haul then it is on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OcIUsYq-2g

My sister got me a manga book so I will be sharing images with you, which I have drawn, I will also review my new dr. organic products and my fair and funky skirt. I might do a ink for eyes tutorial when I get the hang of it. 
 Thank you to everyone, You will receive thank you cards eventually. 

xx

1 comment: