Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Lot-a-lovely Birthday Presents

For my birthday I was lucky enough to receive lots of nice things!

These are my family cards, the meerkat is from my cousin and the cat is from my cat Bagpuss

This is a cupcake maker from my sister <3 

pictured here are some presents from my mum, a vintage summer dress, some Minnie Mouse goodies, glow sticks, Afflecks (extreme largeness) jewellery along with a belt and some hair stuff, a Paperchase recipe binder and a makeup brush holder .

This is my other gift from my sister a beautiful homemade quilt!


This is one of my main presents from my mum, its a Minnie inspired Mickey mouse doctor style handbag from Disney Couture'!

The handbag retailed at £75 pounds/85 euros or about $100 dollars but these are now sold out! although they are on eBay x



My other gifts were
Voucher for money towards an adventure holiday
A passport
Essie nail polish and a Calvin klein creme' lipstick
a birthday cake charm for my Truth/Pandora bracelet
a £15 Debenhams (British department store)  voucher 
a chocolate pizza
£25 pounds 
and a trip to the Trafford centre ( a local 'mall) to eat and shop in Muji! @SELFRIDGES 
(another British department store), with a huge beauty hall!)

Thankyou for reading and happy birthday to you 
love India x





No comments:

Post a Comment