I love writing this least each year, for anyone with intolerances or who gets too many eggs! So here we go!
1. Now 84- The first thing is great for teenagers or music lovers. This new compilation includes the likes of One Direction, Rihanna and Ellie Goulding. And it has an easer bunny cover.
2. Great for everyone who doesn't own one the 2nd is a build a bear!
Build a Bear Workshop stocks Easter Bears, Smallfrys and outfits.
3. Easter stamps
These are cute for a keen scrapbooker or crafter!
3. Bunny clothes from New look
These are lovely, In adults, teens and kids sizes and with prices from 1.99, I can be sure you will find something here.
4. On find me a gift there is a great range of cute Easter gifts such as this bunny desk organiser and an Easter plaque, not to mention a cupcake maker and a grow your own jesus.
5. I also love this jam making kit
I also saw a chick onesie once, so happy Easter shopping!
Also Hotel Chocolate now do a skincare range! <3
Have a good Easter
Love India x