Saturday, 2 March 2013

Making a change... Barbie Dress Outfit post

I have recently become involved in some more council related activities which led me to standing in my local UK youth parliament elections to attempt to get a position. I went up against 15 other candidates! There were 16 in total. Last night we got the results. I got 2nd place in votes!, so I am going to be 1st deputy to my friend Emily. Another girl the lovely Laraib got 3rd so she is 2nd deputy. 3 girls! Go girl power. x




My outfit was not really inspired In anyway apart from the fact I had a new dress so I wanted to wear it! I wanted a nice belt for it but couldn't really find one I liked so watch this space. I wore pink comfort trainers as I have a recently healed blister on my toe so didn't dare wear heels and my converse laces needed threading so hey, trainers it was! I'm young I can get away with it. I wore a headband and lightly curled my hair with some styling spritz and my magic wand.



My makeup was just ELF concealer and loose powder, followed by Accessorize grey marble eye shadow on my lids and Miss Sporty mini me brown eye liner under my lower lashes. I went for natural lips lust leaving my Body Shop lip tint on.

Isn't the Barbie dress cute!, I got mine in a pop up shop in Manchester but a friend reports to me that Ebay sells similar.





Thanks for reading (and voting)
Love, Hugs and Kisses
India
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment