Thursday, 2 January 2014

Paris diary 1

I have been waiting to post this for a while. On my first full day on Paris after flying via air France I visited the Eiffel Tower, it was definitely worth a visit. I walked up it which was exhilarating and beautiful. After that we went to Ile St louis where we went to Berthillon for ice cream and I ordered chocolate sorbet (delicious) and salted caramel ice cream (another good choice) after that we went to the beautiful Notre Dame Cathedral- much nicer than  Sacre Coer as it was more gothic and you could take photographs. I got mistaken for being French in Berthillon by a french man waiting for the toilets and then we met some annoying american tourists moaning about their food. For Lunch we went to Maoz Vegetarian for yummy falafel salad pitta.



No comments:

Post a Comment