Saturday, 21 June 2014

I love DLP - day 1 photos

DisneyLand Resort Paris recently had their Spring Festival and I was lucky enough to celebrate 3 whole days there during my trip to visit my sister and baby,Sebastian , in Paris.

The decor for the festival upon entering the park was spectacular.

The 20th Aniversary decor is no more! hurrah! 

'how exactly do you intend on getting penguins to dance'

First thing was the Princess Pavillion which is very popular so I needed to book a slot.
The beautiful Cinderella 

Upon leaving it was switch over time so....
Princess waves!

Time for the Spring Promenade, This was like a mini parade for 'Swing into Spring'. 
The band were really into it!

Stars and Cars car with a spring makeover!

'I don't want her made all fluffy and sparkly'


Mickey Pizza at Colonel Hathis.
Add caption
After Rides, Rides and More Rides it was of to the Disneyland Hotel for...

Character descent of the stairs!




Next up were some more rides including my favourite! Pirates of the Carribean 

Sit at the back and no chance of being splashed!

Then the spectacular magic on parade....
Elsa and Anna float!

Aurora and Phillip!

After the parade we headed to Cafe Fantasia to watch characters leaving Inventions and have some tasty drinks and snacks. 

Mickey Waffles for me :)
Beautiful decor in the hotel bar

Day 2 photos and best bits coming soon

India 
xx
x




                

No comments:

Post a Comment