Sunday, 22 June 2014

I love DlP- Day 2 photos!

Today we went to the studios for a great deal of the day. The 2nd park has lots to offer too!

It was my first time seeing the fab stars and cars parade despite it have been running for ages I never had a chance to catch the whole thing before!

What a neat little parade
spot the pin lanyard 

Later in the day I met Spider Man in his new meet & greet.  Mum loved watching the stunt show after this. 

motorbikes, fire and cars!
I liked seeing some old alice in wonderland sketches in 'Art of Disney Animation' 

pretty cool stuff
My favourite studios ride is parachute drop so I rode that 3 times this day!
For dinner that evening we had a special treat which is one of my best disney memories, such fun :)

Mickey loved my drawings and signed them ready to get mounted on my bedroom wall.


a few rides before the big show
Disney Dreams is a show with fireworks and lazers, water and flames and projections onto the castle, all to disney music with a ratatouille bit added which I think is new for the ride. I also loved how relevant the villans bit with maleficent is with the new movie out.

Disney Dreams is a really magical spectacle
 Love from India 
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment